Interested in working for Connect Comms? We are currently accepting applications for the positions shown below.
PROVISIONING AND TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR - Full Time
The role will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to all customers and internal teams. The role will act as a prime customer contact point for all customer query types e.g. faults and provisioning. This role will be targeted against first-time fix, and for any activity which requires handoff to other areas for action (e.g. 2nd/3rd line fault teams) the Customer Care team will be responsible for managing the completion of any activity and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
Support will be provided across a range of products and a high degree of technical knowledge as well as the ability to articulate in a language understood by end users (potentially without a detailed understanding of the technology) will be essential. In particular knowledge of broadband/data services will be key.
• Receive and correctly log customer-reported service faults
• Complete full diagnostics with end users to enable a high percentage of fault resolution at first point of contact
• Ensure all faults are progressed & cleared – escalating to other internal and external teams as required
• Keep customers regularly updated during the period of their open fault
• Provide notice of any expected service disruption to customers
• Porting and provisioning of numbers and orders
• Dealing with financial aspects of new orders – full training provided
• Keeping internal systems up to date
• Manage product orders using a variety of internal and external systems
• Clearly communicate timelines for provision to customers
• Jeopardy manage provision activities to ensure actioned within SLA
• Clearly communicate progress to the customer throughout the process
• Provisioning will be for both large-scale complex projects and business-as-usual provisioning requests
• Work between a variety of different workflows, prioritising and managing workload accordingly
• Actively managing back office systems to ensure customer service levels are met
• You’ll be comfortable using a PC (basic knowledge of Excel is essential) and speaking over the phone.
• A dynamic individual who is looking to establish and grow their career
• A listener with real attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A go-getter and team player
• Proactive and innovative with a professional attitude and approach
• Someone who is passionate for excellence
• You’ll be polite, well presented and have a positive attitude toward change and a desire to grow to be the best you can be.
• 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Great progression opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Local office to the town centre
• Modern and vibrant offices
• Company laptop/Mobile
• Company events
• Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work-life balance
Please apply in the first instance to email@example.com by sending a current CV and cover letter.
BDM / EXECUTIVE - Full Time
We are a rapidly expanding telecommunications company, based in Bury and Belfast, Northern Ireland. We currently employ 15 staff and specialise in cloud-based communication solutions. We are a family business that has been operating for nine years. Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do, and our company's aim is to provide efficient, accessible, and responsible telecom services.
The Duties Of The Role:
- Create new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Book and attend regular customer meetings that result in profitable relationships
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the sales team
- Present to and negotiate at director level
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Take personal responsibility for the development and learning of skills and market/product knowledge
- At least three years working as a new business sales-person, essential
- At least three years working in a Business Development Manager capacity within telecoms
- At least 1 year in current position/with current employer
- Demonstrable career history within telecoms sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of PBX, Cloud, Voice, Data and Connectivity solutions
- Proven track record in sales - achieving and exceeding targets
- Confident and capable of seeking out and securing new business
- Networking and negotiating skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Flexibility to attend meetings when and where necessary
- Driving license, essential
- Extensive experience selling PBX/hosted systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Research and absorb key products and solutions.
- Effective time management between reactive and proactive tasks.
- Clear and concise telephone manner.
- Tenacity and determination to achieve mandated targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Organisational skills, utilising technology.
- Prior use of SalesForce or a similar CRM system is desirable.
- Generous basic
- Uncapped commission
- Pension scheme
- Mobile, laptop & tablet
- Company Vehicle / car allowance
- Company Days / Social Events
Please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a current CV and covering letter.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
We have found them to be courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. It is good to be able to lift the telephone and speak to someone who knows all about your account.
The service I received from Connect Comms was excellent, from my first encounter with the staff. Very well informed, all questions answered,
The aftercare and customer service thereafter has been brilliant - easy to contact, no call centres, and super fast responses. Definitely recommended.