Interested in working for Connect Comms? We are currently accepting applications for the positions shown below.
BDM / EXECUTIVE - Full Time
We are a rapidly expanding Telecommunications Company, based in Bury and Belfast, Northern Ireland. We currently employ 18 staff and specialise in Cloud-based Communication Solutions. We are a family business that has been operating for seven years. Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do, and our Company's aim is to provide efficient, accessible, and responsible telecom services.
The Duties Of The Role:
- Create new business opportunities
- Have targeted marketing campaigns to strategic markets
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Book and attend regular customer meetings that result in profitable relationships
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the sales team
- Present to and negotiate at director level
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Take personal responsibility for the development and learning of skills and market/product knowledge
- At least three years working as a new business sales-person, essential
- At least three years working in a Business Development Manager capacity within telecoms
- At least 1 year in current position/with current employer
- Demonstrable career history within telecoms sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of PBX, Cloud, Voice, Data and Connectivity solutions
- Proven track record in sales - achieving and exceeding targets
- Extensive market knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Confident and capable of seeking out and securing new business
- Networking and negotiating skills
- Experience of solution building and presenting solutions at board level
- Account management capabilities
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Flexibility to attend meetings when and where necessary
- Driving license, essential
- Knowledge of NEC/Gamma/ products
- Extensive experience selling PBX/hosted systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Research and absorb key products and solutions.
- Effective time management between reactive and proactive tasks.
- Clear and concise telephone manner.
- Understanding of company hierarchical structures.
- Tenacity and determination to achieve mandated targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Organisational skills, utilising technology.
- Prior use of SalesForce or a similar CRM system is desirable.
- Generous basic
- Uncapped commission
- Pension scheme
- Mobile, laptop, etc.
- Company Vehicle/car allowance
- Company Days / Social Events
Please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a current CV and covering letter.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
We have found them to be courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. It is good to be able to lift the telephone and speak to someone who knows all about your account.
The service I received from Connect Comms was excellent, from my first encounter with the staff. Very well informed, all questions answered,
The aftercare and customer service thereafter has been brilliant - easy to contact, no call centres, and super fast responses. Definitely recommended.